Thursday, May 21, 2009

Prayer Lines



Prayer Lines

A group of Indians came to my church. They were strange people - quiet and mysterious. It was as though they were there, and yet not quite.

They stood in the back without making a sound, and dispersed as soon as the service was over.

Afterward I passed one of them outside in the evening air.

“Next time you will pray with us,” he said.

“Where?” I asked.

“In the high mountains.”

Then he showed me how his people gather with those from many faiths who worship God. And how they combine all the prayers together into vast energetic bands that circle the earth in living lines of longitude and latitude.

My vision opened upon the cities and country-sides. Those bands of prayer were like pulsing arteries, throbbing vines of life force crisscrossing the globe, present yet unseen.

One of their women approached us. The man said she was a seer.

She looked at me intently.

“After you have prayed with us, you can be healed,” she said simply.

Then, like a gust of quiet wind, they were gone.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It reminded me of the Oneness Temple in India, a spectacular temple that was built with the intent of impacting the energetic field of the world as 2012 approaches. The location was supposed to have been carefully chosen to facilitate the migration of this energy across the globe. I'm including a link if anyone is curious.

    http://onenessuniversity.org/oneness/cms/home/University/onenessTemple.html

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...prayers like pulsing arteries, throbbing vines of life force, let us pray! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete